Faculty Advisory Committee
The Faculty Advisory Committee was established to enhance the quality of shared governance in the policy and vision of the University of Illinois System's economic development efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide faculty perspective and input on OVPR activities
- Advise on economic development initiatives and plans to support entrepreneurship and the innovation of Illinois companies
- Project future research and technology commercialization needs and identify ways to lower the costs of research
- Facilitate connections among campus communities
- Solicit feedback from faculty members on University of Illinois policies and processes and the implementation of new federal and state regulations